Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wordy Wednesday and Update



Good news!

To update Samson's post from Monday, I (The Monkey's Mommy) received a reply from the woman who saved and helped Samson and his brothers and sister. She said this:

"Last I heard, the other two kittens that were adopted together in Kingston (formerly known as Baby and Whitie) are doing great also. I've attached a picture of them that was sent to us December 2007."

It is so good to hear that they are together! Baby (black and white) was the smallest of the litter and very dependent on his sister. Baby looks like he really grew well and Whitie is as pretty as can be!



Samson will be very happy to know that all of his siblings are safe and loved.


I will be going in for surgery tomorrow and I'll be in the hospital for four days or so so I'm not sure when I'll be able to help the Monkeys post next. Brad (The Ball Guy) will be staying with Samson and Delilah while I'm in the hospital and he'll be around to help after I'm home. He will take plenty of video and pictures to document his 'vacation' with them so hopefully, when I can help them blog again, we'll have a lot of stories to tell. Delilah will be fine - The Ball Guy is her favorite 'non-mommy' human. We're just a little worried about how Samson might react to me not being here. He's a momma's boy and very clingy. Thankfully it's only four days and Brad will try to make sure he's always happy while I'm gone.

Thank you all for your well wishes and rumbly purrs! I look forward to reading about all of your adventures when I'm back home :)

Karen - The Monkey's Mommy
xoxo

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are very glad to know the kittens are well and happy!

We hope your surgery goes well and will purr for a speedy recovery!

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

What a great update on the kitties. Hope that everything goes well with your surgery,and that recovery isn't too bad.

Cat with a Garden said...

It is great to receive news from Samson's brofurs and sisfurs. Chilli had a sister that looked very much like her... maybe I should try to find out how she's doing too.. Karen, all the best for your surgery tomorrow. Surgery is always a bit scary so the girls and me will be thinking of you!
Britta with Siena & Chilli

The Creek Cats said...

We are so glad to know the siblings are doing well!!!

Best of luck to you during and after your surgery, Karen. We will be sending our best comforting and healing vibes to you! Take care!

Mishkat said...

Karen, the cats and I are sending you purrs and healing thoughts for your surgery. I know you'll miss the kitties - it's really nice of Brad to take care of them. (Samson may turn out to be a daddy's boy too - who knows :)?)

I'm very glad to hear about Baby and Whitey - the photo is great. And that's a really cute photo of Samson and Deli. Franklin used to try to cuddle with Tasha when he was little, but she said "no way!"

Wishing you a very speedy recovery! And of course, don't worry about blogging until you feel better.
(((Hugs))) and purrs -
Katie

Unknown said...

How wonderful to find out the other kitties live together! That's great. I'm sure Samson will now rest well at night knowing his brother and sister are well and happy.

Best of luck with your surgery--wishing you a speedy recovery!!

Hugs,
Abby (and Scooter)

Elin said...

Happy news! More purrrs from me!

Misha said...

They've grown up to be just as handsome as their brother!

All the best for your surgery!

Daisy said...

I am sending my best wishes to you for a smooth and easy surgery and a quick recovery.

Jans Funny Farm said...

That is nice news, that the kittens were adopted together.

We hope you -- the Monkey's Mom -- are home soon and everything goes well for your surgery.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Karen, I know how troubling it is when you have to leave your special babies. My daughter always baby sits and she claims I only call her to ask about my babies, not the grand kids and her.

I hope you do well in surgery and I am sure Brad and Samson will get on well. It is so nice to hear from his siblings! Our adoption lady calls about once a month to check on Kirby!

Cory said...

Good luck with your surgery, we will be purring for you!

BeadedTail said...

I'm glad to hear about the kittens!
I hope your surgery goes well so you can come back home to the kitties. I'm sure Samson will be fine with the Ball Guy but will be very glad to have you home again. Take care!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

We hope that the surgery goes well.
Being in a hospital is no fun!! We hope you get home ok! Hope that Samson does well too!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Samson and Delilah,
It's great to know that the kitties are well and happy.

Surgery doesn't sound fun! We will keep warm healing thoughts and purrs going for you. Purrrrrrrrrrr...Purrrrrrrrrr...Purrrrrrr...Purrrrrr

Baby Patches said...

Hi Samson! I heards about you from another cat blogging furriend. I was tolds you has a sharpie dot on your nose likes me! I hopes your momma's surgery goes smoothy and I is sending healing purrs. When you guys gets back to blogging, come by and visits me. I puts your link to your blog under my cats who blog so I can come visit again.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Hey Monkeys,

We don't know if you accept awards, but we have one waiting for you on our blog,
http://furrydancecats.com

Just copy the award icon, follow the rules and bask in the glow!

The Lemonade Award is given to sites which the giver shows either great attitude and/or gratitude.

The rules for this award are:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

Fluffy said...

Yay I am so glad to hear you found out how White and Baby are doing and that they are well!

xo
Fluffy